Terms / Disclaimer / Advertising
2. GOVERNING LAW. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California, without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in California, California in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the site.
3. AGE RESTRICTION. The site is intended only for users aged 21 or older. Individuals under the age of 21 are prohibited from using the site. CBDFollow.com is not responsible for prohibiting or regulating the use of outside sites that are linked within the CBDFolllow.com website.
4. USER CONTENT. As an advertiser or contributor you grant CBDFollow.com a license to use the materials you give us to post to on the Site. You are granting CBDFollow.com, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By providing User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
5. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit.
8. NO WARRANTIES. CBDFollow.com hereby disclaims all warranties. CBDFollow.com is making this site available “AS IS” without a warranty of any kind. You assume the risk of any and all damage or loss from use of, or inability to use, the site or the service. CBDFollow.com expressly disclaims any and all warranties expressed or implied, regarding the site, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties. CBDFollow.com does not warrant that the site or service will meet your requirements or that the operation of this sit or service will be error free.
9. LIMITED LIABILITY. In no event shall CBDFollow.com shall not be liable for damages of any kind (including but not limited to, incidental, special or consequential damages, or loss of profits. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
13. COPYRIGHT. Nothing contained on the Site or in our Newsletter should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party.
14. UNITED STATES USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by CBDFollow from its offices in the State of California. The domain of the website is registered in the United States and the Site is hosted in the United States. The intended audience for this site consists of individuals in the United States only. CBDFollow makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as Company’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than the United States.
15. AMENDMENTS. CBDFollow reserves the right to amend these Terms. As a user you are responsible for checking and viewing these changes from time to time on our “TERMS” page.
16. FDA. Any statements or claims about the possible health benefits conferred by any foods or supplements on CBDFollow.com or in the CBDFollow Newsletter have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease. This also is true for any affiliated or linked sites. We are not responsible for any health claims made on linked sites.
CBDFollow.com reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason, including, but not limited to, comments that are in violation of the laws and regulations formed pursuant to the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
17. MEDICAL ADVICE. CBDFollow does not offer medical advice, any information accesses through this site and services or within any of CBDFollow’s social media pages or channels is for educational and informational purposes only. Content is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Those seeking medical or nutritional advice should seek the advice of a licensed doctor.
All information contained on CBDFollow.com or in the CBDFOllow Newsletter is for INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. Content posted by CBDFollow on any website, social media channel, or advertisiment is for informational purposes only. CBDFollow does not endorse, and is not responsible for the accuracy of such information, any opinion, advice, statement, or other information made on this site or newsletter, including user content and third party materials .
CBDFollow is not responsible for your relationship with any brand, retailer, service, website, retail location, health care provider, third party, bank, or other third party users of this site. CBDfollow is not obligated to screen other businesses or practices. Users will have to use their own due diligence before engaging or doing business with brands, ,products, services, or personalities that are associated with this site or it’s newsletter.
CBDFollow DOES NOT OFFER LEGAL ADVICE. ANY INFORMATION ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE AND SERVICES, OR WITHIN ANY OF CBDFollow’s SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES OR CHANNELS IS FOR INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR LEGAL ADVICE. Those Seeking Legal Advice should be advised by their own legal counsel and should seek the laws within their own state of doing business.
AFFLILIATE LINKS / ADVERTISING
The FTC requires disclosure about any affiliate links on this website. For the purposes of this disclosure, please assume that any and all links found on this Website or Newsletter are paid advertising links and CBDFollow may have been paid to feature companies, products, services and 3rd party links on its website and or newsletters. Many of the links on CBDFollow are purely for informational purposes, but in some cases we are paid an advertising fee on many such links including links to books, products and services so please assume for any given link, We may have been paid an advertising fee.
Advertising with CBDFollow includes services such as product reviews, guest posts, ad placement, article placement, brand/service/product mentions and informational content on CBDFollow social media profiles and email newsletters. For additional information regarding advertising, please email us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org