2. NOTICE OF AGE RESTRICTION
We are an adult audience site, and do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age. Further if you are under the age of 21, this site is not intended for you and we ask that you leave the site immediately
3. INFORMATION COLLECTED
3. A) WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
In operating the Site, we collect personal information from you in three situations. The first is if you sign up to receive our Free Newsletter at which time we collect your email address. The second is if you should contact us via the “contact” page. In doing so, you will provide us with your name and email address.
3. B) WHAT ANALYTIC INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer. Currently CBDFollow.com uses Goggle Analytics for this information, however other services may be used in the near future.
3. D) SPONSORS AND ADVERTISERS. We may accept sponsorship and advertisements on the Site. Should this occur, you should assume said sponsors and advertisers will be given access to the impressions and click data on their marketing pieces. If you do choose to click on a 3rd party link on our website or newsletter your contact information may be shared with the advertiser or sponsor and they may contact you to receive more information about their product or service.
4.WHAT DOES CBDFollow DO WITH COLLECTED INFORMATION?
4 A) PERSONAL INFORMATION. We do not disclose the personally identifiable information to any third parties other than those advertisers referred to in in section 3. D).
4 B) ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic. Information in the form of analytics helps us make improvements in both reaching more visitors as well as improving the ease of use of our site.
4 D) DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may disclose any information we have for you if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) comply with legal process served on us, (2) protect and defend our rights or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
4 E) SALE OF INFORMATION. In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell or buy portions of the Site or our company. This agreement may include the information collected through this Site. This also may include all of its assets that are acquired by a third party, user information will be one of those assets transferred to the new acquirer.
5. OUTSIDE WEBSITES ARE BEYOND OUR CONTROL
5.A) THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
6. CONTACTING US
If you have any questions about this Policy or our practices related to this Site, please feel contact us using the Contact Link or Emailing us at email@example.com
7. UPDATES AND REVISIONS